All Lowell students and families
Run/Walk to raise $10,000 for school activities
Lowell Elementary, Everett
Thursday, Oct. 17th 1:30pm to 2:30pm
Help rais money for
- 5th-grade camp
- family nights such as the carnival
- after school programs
- spirit wear
- and more!
Complete laps around the school field to raise money through donations.
Three different ways to make payment
- Cash - Please send with your child or drop off at the office. Include your child's first/last name and their teacher on the envelope.
- Check - Please make payable to Lowell PTA and send with your child or drop off at the office. Include your child's first/last name and their teacher.
- Paypal - You can donate via the Lowell PTA PayPal
The PTA will collect money under the covered area between 8:00am and 8:30am starting Friday, Sept. 27th until Oct. 4th.
The prizes for this year's fundraiser are:
- $5.00 pledge = Dairy Queen ice cream cone coupon
- $15.00 pledge = Student will get to request a song to play while he/she participates in the fun run.
- $30.00 pledge = Students will be given a pass for a movie night at Lowell! A guardian must attend this event.
- $60.00 pledge = Throw water at Mrs. Foster while she acts like a clown on a tricycle!
There will also be special prizes for the three students who bring in the most donations!
If we are successful in reaching our $10,000 goal, the entire school will receive an extra recess and an ice cream party!